Tuesday 5 June 2012

Beginning of the Semester

Just finish my first homework at this moment, after finish the homework I start to feel the new semester is began. Before this I still addicted to the joy of the holidays, now began to feel the pressure of the new semester. Every day will listening to the lecturer briefing the assignment that we have to done in limited time when stepped into the classroom . I feel like there will be endless homework and assignment is there waiting for us, now is already can imagine how many days will be the sleepless night. Life of hell is coming soon. Hope the lecturer will not be too harsh, then I can successfully complete this semester.With my friends the same semester, lets we fight together!!! 
I write this is to tell that Imagine is also one of the thing that can inspire me in my life><

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it!!! =) Hwaiting ^^ guess who is this hehe~~~

    ReplyDelete