Sunday 17 June 2012

One Piece

The Title of One Piece


One Piece is the most people read and world's best-selling comic, of course, is also one of my favorite comic. Not because a lot of people read it, but because he is really interesting, the tension of the story, unpredictable story gave me great surprise every time. Because I love to read One Piece, so a lot of my inspiration is came from the comic, fanciful ideas, unrealistic plot, whimsical animals and plants and islands, each time could catch my eyes, the brain will non-stop to imagine anything interesting thing will be come out on the next. I use these fresh with novelty as starting point to stimulate my imagination and then make use to it on my creation to make my design become more interesting, let other people can imagine when look at my design. One Piece gave me a lot of inspiration, so I hope that the One Piece comic will never end.
Character in One Piece

One Piece The Movie-Strong World


No comments:

Post a Comment